Visiting our website:
Google Analytics is used on our Healthyaa site to collect log information and details of visiting patterns of people. Healthyaa finds out ways to improve its services and features based on these google analytics.
This information that is received through google analytics does not attempt to identify anyone individually. If by any chance personal data is being collected, we will most certainly be open about it and let you know whenever we intend to collect information and how we plan to use it.
Cookies are small blocks of data or programs that are created by a web server. It is used to carry information and make websites work more efficiently and easily for the user. When you visit a website you can either chose to accept or refuse these cookies.
A few of the cookies that you might find on our Healthyaa site are:
- CookieControl (Cookie Preference) – This cookie is used to store the user’s choice that was earlier indicated, it helps to store user preference when visiting Healthyaa site next time.
- Language (Language selection)- As the name suggests, the language cookie remembers the user language choice and will display the site in that particular choice of language.
- Google Analytics (_ga, _gali, _gat, _gid)- The google analytics cookie collects user log information and finds ways to improve its services and features. This cookie collects information but does not directly identify its user or the personal details.
- Application Firewall cookie ( __zjc*) – Firewall cookie is used to check the security as well as the performance of the site. If there is traffic on the site and the user faces difficulty this cookie is set so the user does not face the difficulty again.
- BrowseAloud cookies ( _ba*rwebooks-x, rwebooks-y)- These cookies help to read aloud and translate info on the site. They also store the selections and preferences such as language, tool settings, acceptance of disclaimers etc that the user might have made.
Search engine logs are kept track anonymously to help find ways to use better keywords and improve traffic on our Healthyaa site. No personal information is collected by Healthyaa.
Personal and Lawful basis for processing
The sole purpose of all the above cookies is to find more ways to improve the performance of our site and make it more accessible and relatable to our users. The lawful basis on which we can acquire your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the UK GDPR, which is used when we ask for your permission for the optional cookies. Article 6(1)(f) allows processing of personal data legitimately.
What are your rights?
As a user, you have the right to object to us processing your personal data but there are legitimate reasons why we may disregard your objections and we will let you know the reason why we are processing it.